FRENCH - RESOURCE BOXES - Clothes Resource Box With Interactive Cd
A unique combination of digital and traditional hands-on resources to teach the children to speak, read and write about clothes with confidence. An interactive PowerPoint introduces the vocabulary with plenty of fun activities to develop listening, reading and speaking competence. It presents a wide range of clothing vocabulary, colours and adjective agreements and the final section "le défilé de mode" guides the children into producing their own fashion show in French.
Flashcards and a class set of mini-cards provide further opportunities to practise and reinforce the new language and activity sheets consolidate further. Finally stickers and certificates reward their achievement.... and there is attractive poster to display the vocabulary in a memorable way on your classroom wall.
All activity sheets are photopiable. This is a top quality, durable resource which will absorb the children and make language lessons fun and easy to deliver.
Teacher's notes provide support for non-specialist teachers and include lots of different ideas and applications for the card games and flashcards which give the children many varied ways of practising the new vocabulary.
Sound files spoken by a native speaker provide an authentic model for the children.
The flashcards and card games are ideal for both KS1 and KS2. Some of the activity sheets are more suitable for KS2 or early KS3 where French has just been introduced.
NEW! We have now added a simple quiz to the CD to help track achievement in listening, reading and writing
Each box contains:
- Interactive CD with presentation, games and fashion show
- 15 identical but colour-differentiated packs of cards
- Glossy Flashcards
- Teacher’s notes with suggestions for Flashcard and card games. Play Snap! Matching Pairs, Bingo , Double Bingo and many more.
- Adapted Snakes and Ladders Game
Photocopiable Activity sheets to consolidate new language (labelling, word search, Double Bingo, guided writing)
- 240 Stickers, reward sheet & certificate
- Quiz on CD to assess listening, reading and writing
- Simple quiz on the CD to help track achievement in listening, reading and writing
What will they learn:
- une jupe
- une robe
- un short
- un pantalon
- un jean
- un tee-shirt
- un manteau
- des chaussettes
- des chaussures
- une chemise
- une écharpe
- un sweat
- une veste
- des tennis
- une cravate
- un maillot de bain
- 10 colours
- il/elle a un look habillé/ décontracté /sport
- il/elle porte...
- To be able to talk, read and write about clothes with confidence.
- To describe their colour.
- To form longer sentences linking weather expressions to clothing worn.
- quand il ....(weather phrase), je porte ...
- position and agreement of adjectives of colour
- il/elle porte
- il/elle a un look..
- Snakes and Ladders
- Word search
- Double Bingo
- Guided writing
Listen to the word sounds.