Now £18.00 + VAT
FRENCH - RESOURCE BOXES - Clothes Resource Box
Flashcards and a class set of mini-cards provide further opportunities to practise and reinforce the new language and activity sheets consolidate further. Finally stickers and certificates reward their achievement.... and there is attractive poster to display the vocabulary in a memorable way on your classroom wall.
All activity sheets are photopiable. This is a top quality, durable resource which will absorb the children and make language lessons fun and easy to deliver.
Teacher's notes provide support for non-specialist teachers and include lots of different ideas and applications for the card games and flashcards which give the children many varied ways of practising the new vocabulary.
Sound files spoken by a native speaker provide an authentic model for the children.
The flashcards and card games are ideal for both KS1 and KS2. Some of the activity sheets are more suitable for KS2 or early KS3 where French has just been introduced.
Each box contains:
- 15 identical but colour-differentiated packs of cards
- Glossy Flashcards
- Teacher’s notes with suggestions for Flashcard and card games. Play Snap! Matching Pairs, Bingo , Double Bingo and many more.
- Adapted Snakes and Ladders Game
Photocopiable Activity sheets to consolidate new language (labelling, word search, Double Bingo, guided writing)
- 240 Stickers, reward sheet & certificate
What will they learn:
- une jupe
- une robe
- un short
- un pantalon
- un jean
- un tee-shirt
- un manteau
- des chaussettes
- des chaussures
- une chemise
- To be able to talk, read and write about clothes with confidence.
- To describe their colour.
- To form longer sentences linking weather expressions to clothing worn.
- quand il ....(weather phrase), je porte ...
- Snakes and Ladders
- Word search
- Double Bingo
- Guided writing
Listen to the word sounds.